WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Global Warming, I mean Climate Change, I mean that thing that us neanderthals don't believe in...

Well, it has recently caught my eye that the east coast has been hammered with record setting snowfall. And yes, it just barely snowed in Vancouver. I want to make this really quick about this topic.

When will people start realizing that mother nature is unpredictable and that weather has patterns and cycles. Its natural. We did come out of an ice age.And before that it was extremely hot. The Earth doesn't work off our calendar years, or report to specific weather monitoring stations. People, mainly those that follow, The Church of the Almighty and Undisputable Temperature Gage, need to sit back and realize that there whole global warming craze has been debunked. It should have never came down to this, but it has. The Earth cools, and then it warms, and then it cools, and then warms, and so on, and so on.

The alarmists remind of that friend who sits at the bar after their favorite team just lost the big game. And just drinks and drinks until he is carried out. He is most likely the same friend that drinks and drinks when his favorite team wins the big game, too. And eventually has to be carried out. Regardless of the outcome, he is going to drink until he is carried out. Same thing with these alarmists. They are going to protest and try to change life as we know it no matter what.

We exhale carbon dioxide from our lungs. Plants strive off of it. If they are so concerned, just plant more plants. Problem solved. Everybody go home, catastrophe avoided. Place your picket signs in the blue recycle bin on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment