WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where to begin...

With it being the New Year and a whole new round of Bull Crap that has hit the fan, I don't know where to start. What I mean is really this, I just don't know where to start. Do I start on the local level of bull crap? Or. do I join everyone else and talk about the national pile crap that has hit us recently? Well, here is what I am going to do, I will be jotting down topics that I will discuss. It just seems that everyday there is more and more crap to talk about, that I can't seem to keep up with. So here goes.

-Christmas Day failed attack. Or was it?
-California is again in a budget defecit of mega proportions.
-Transparency. Crap comes in that color too.
-Janet "I have no clue what I am doing" Napolitano.
-TSA and Erroll "Secuirty Breach" Southers.
-Antonio Villaraigosa and his $500 million problem.
-XRay Vision cameras, the perverts now will flock to TSA jobs.
-San Jacinto Wildlife Area and its unfairness to honest hunters on the sweat line.
-City of Industry and the NFL
-New Bill waves regulations and red tape so that stadium can be built.
-Chris "I like nice things" Dodd
-Barney Frank and Daffy Duck (Forgive Me)
-Job Interview
-Broken Promises by President Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment