WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I was wondering when this was going to happen

I came online to check the news really quick, and I really only wanted to check on the duck migration news really quick. And sure enough, there was news from the Coopenfakin Global Warming summit.It read, "600 Detained at Climate Rally Urging Bold Pact." (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/climate)

My blood started to boil as I read further into the article. This is where the pipe dream of all the countries of the world replacing asphalt with meadows and pastures comes to a streaking halt. The dream that all the nations will volunteer to shut down on their industries to curb carbon emissions in order to save the polar bears. The dream that a nations economic growth will be put second to nature and preserving the planet, shattered. Why?

Well now that nations realize that they will have to curb their own development and explain to their people that improving poverty is second to curbing carbon emissions. All these nations did for the most part was just blow hot air coming into the conference. Everyone seems to be on board, but it looks like nobody wants to be bound by international law to do so. Which means, shenanigans.

If anything this goes to show that an effort was produced to do something about the environment regarding global warming. In my opinion what this conference should have been about was how to cut down on polluting the environment, which is a fact. We need to really worry about smog and all the pollutants that go into the air, that is proven, not this farcical concept that the stuff that comes out of our mouth and rear is causing the Earth to heat up(and other factors as well).

Bottomline is that we have only been accurately recording temperature of the Earth for a tiny fraction of Earth's existence. Like anything else, weather has proven to be a cyclical event proven with time. There are high years and low years.

Enough said on my part about this, but I want to leave you all with a bogus global warming quote of the week.

"The interior of the earth is extremely hot, several million degree." Al Gore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BooOfsZgac)

He said it, I didn't. What is also funny is that I think during his reign as the Vice-President of the United States, he said maybe 2 words, maybe three. And now he just can't put a lid on it about this Global warming debacle, which I might add that he doesn't want to have a debate on. You make the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment