WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

Attention Fellow Quack Attackers

Dear Duck Fellow Duck Hunters,

The weather storm that came through California this past week was an awesome sight from above. Not only because it gave our state some much needed water, it also did great injustice for the duck and geese migrations, forcing them to come south. It made the north even colder, and you know the ducks and geese, the closer to 72 degrees the better. For all local So-Cal quack attackers, this means that this weekend should be a great time for you to stay and watch duck hunting on TV. Yes, stay home. Enjoy the time with your family. The holidays are coming up and its time to just relax. Knock off some those honey-do's on the list.



No sense putting on those waders and setting up decoys out in a 34 degree pond in pitch blackness. Who would want to sit in a hogwire brush blind with some other guy all day anyways. Then that horrible smell of gunpowder mixed with morning dew. Yuck. And not to mention to have to beg a flock to come in close to where you are.

So, what I am saying is stay home and stay warm. I will head out and keep an eye on what ducks came down south. I promise not to shoot at any ducks within distance. So, yes only sky busting, atmosphere scrapping shots for me. Enjoy your weekend at home, and I will report back to you all with my findings. This will be a nice time to read a nice long book that might keep you interested in reading until well after January 31, 2010. So long pal, enjoy your nice cozy weekend. Maybe even throw some cattle on the grill.

Signed,

Mickey Mallard and Godfrey Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment