WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Important to be on the same page

I had to talk about this. While watching the news snip-its today this story jumped out at me. It is about the Obama's Administrations economic advisors. Kind of makes one wonder what is really going on with this administration.

Today, on ABC's This Week, Lawrence Summers, director of the White House National Economic Council, proudly said that the recession is over and that jobs will begin to show by this spring. Great news right, I was excited when I heard this, since I am a involuntary participant in this recession.



Then I hear this and once again I lose confidence, again in this administration. On Meet the Press on MSNBC, Dr. Christina Romer, Chairs of the President's Board of Economic Advisors, says the opposite. The recession is not over.

All jokes aside, whether the recession is over or not, just be consistent with the American people on what the White House thinks. Seriously, its bad enough of what the rest of the world thinks about us, and now I know this will further make us the laughing stock in economic circles. I hope I am wrong, but unfortunately the full interviews are posted online. Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment