WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Camo Clothing

You this is one of the many things I love about hunting. Resembling mother nature. Its great. It is the one time that I feel like I am part of the actual nature scene that I am in. Now, to my understanding, only turkeys are not color blind. So basically when hunting other game, what you are doing is trying to blend in with the surroundings by breaking up your silohuette. I have even gone as far as making my own leafy hat, for the duck blind.



Figuring out the right pattern can be tricky somethimes from what I see out there. To me it always comes down to price, price and then lastly price. Since I don't hunt everyday, unfortunately, I go with what is ok, and that is also cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment