WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flatulence contributing to cabon emissions

I knew it was going to slowly come down to this. Trying to establish cut backs on C02 released from the body. It looks like they are going to start off with cows, and eventually work their way over to humans. Read this article that I did and you will understand. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/15/counting-cows-reduce-carbon-emissions/)



How far are these global warmists going to take this. Now the bovine community is on watch. How sad. What I want to know is who comes up with these studies and numbers. First its going to be cows, then chickens, then horses, and eventually once they claim their sucess, over to humans. Farting will be criminalized one day if we don't hook our you know whats up to a special machine when we have to release one. It's coming if stuff like that article continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment