WARNING!!! Content from this blogger may help stimulate your mind

All I ask is that what I post you read with an open mind. Please make any judgements or decisions based on what your individual value(s), ideas, up-bringing may be. Remember, you are an individual, not a piece of a bigger group. The greatest thing about this country is that we have individual freedom. Really.


My 2 cents and you can keep the change

I am just an ordinary everyday citizen who is trying to get his voice heard. I think for myself and I don't always agree with someone or something 100% of the time, but that is entirely up to me to make that call. I really became interested in the political scene after 9/11 happened.

I am new to blogging, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. Give my opinion on certain current events along with happenings of everyday life is what I want to share with everyone. I am not mainstream by any way, nor do I feel that I have to solely committ to one party. However, I will committ to values that align with my own.



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Future Image of Tiger

I really have mixed feelings about this one, only because I did grow up wanting to hit the ball like he does, and then I also grew up with certain close members in my family being womanizers. Its a tough pill for Tiger to swallow, but it is digestible.

In our day and age, adultery is common. If this was back in the 50's, a different story. But, were not in those days anymore and society does seem to be more forgiving towards misbehavior. I am totally against Tiger going into hiding until things blow over. The way we as a people are going to see that is one of two ways. He is hiding more, or he isn't man enough to step up to the plate and admit he was wrong for what he did.



Tiger needs to face the music and realize that he is a worldwide figure. A idol to many, a household name, an icon to a sport, and most importantly a father to 2 children. Tiger sees this as a private matter that he needs to deal with his family alone right. Wrong. How many people show up to watch him play golf, buy his endorsements, practice to be like him. Many. When Tiger took the center stage he opened his life up to us as people. He has worked to establish an image and now he is going to let it fall.

Luckily our day and age revolves around reality TV shows. I know this, my girlfriend is a huge fan of other people's life. There are shows from others losing weight, to be being a rich housewife. It is amazing what people watch. Now there is one show that comes to mind when I think of Tiger's situation. Dr. Drew's Sex Rehab. Yes, Tiger should go on and do sex rehab to show his family, fans, sponsors and anyone else he let down that he is truly sorry for his mistake and publicly show everyone how serious he is about getting help.

This guy definitely has a sex problem. I can barely keep up with dealing with my one and only girlfriend, and this guy has at 13 girls plus a full time wife. Kudos to him for dealing with that many women at once, but lets also not forget that all of that is not a normal condition. He does need some help. And what better way for him to rebuild his image that in front of the cameras so everyone can see if he is truly sorry, or if he played us for being the All American Guy.

As for his wife, she should definitely kick rocks on Tiger. If a quarter of what is out about him is true, then yeah she needs to get on and get with someone that will be serious about her and her two kids. I can't imagine what him being with at least 13 other women did to her self esteem. If I even glance at another female while out with my girlfriend I never here the end of it. This guy Tiger, I truly think he sank his ship with Elin, and no salvage crew can bring that one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment